2 bedroom apartment available now! I am a Villanova graduate student moving out of the two bedroom apartment I’ve lived in for the past academic year. It’s a wonderful place, and I’d love for incoming / looking graduate students to find it! Details below:
- Location: 116 Windermere Avenue, Wayne, PA. Metropolitan Apartments — complex sits next to Radnor Middle School. Short walk from Lancaster Avenue (including bakeries, pizza places, shops, and more!) and from the Wayne train station.
- Description: 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on the second floor (no elevator). Hardwood floors in living room, hallway, and bedrooms. Bedrooms are a good size, and there is plenty of closet space. Apartment in beautiful complex with easy access to outdoor lounging areas. Building is older, but it has a lot of charm! Property managers are friendly and helpful, and the neighbors are so nice! The photos don’t do the apartment justice, I promise (apologies for not taking better pictures of the empty space)!
- Price: $1395 per month. $500 deposit. Includes some utilities and one garage parking space! Also, Metropolitan Apartments is currently offering a special!
- Restrictions: non-smoking apartment / complex. Pet friendly with a 2 pet limit (dogs and cats allowed – some weight / breed restrictions). It’s a nice neighborhood for walks!
- Contact information: reach out to Andrea D’Angelo at (610) 667-5730 if interested! You can apply for the apartment here. Also, I’m happy to answer any questions about my experience — please email me at email@example.com!